Tuesday, November 29, 2011

zzz

been falling behind, catching up, falling behind.
Just two more days of this - if I bother to catch up.
Then, I imagine, I'll try to write for a month about my odd photos of late.
Not quite sure what i'm getting done up here.  I sure seem to be doing stuff but the result is .... well.  we'll see.  Artist talk tonight in which I get to present my PROcess, as they say here.

So far, it's all aboot PROcess, eh?  ... Seems I have a different idea a day.  Not bad but, do any have legs?
Hard to say.

Have had some supply problems and so am painting in colors I normally wouldn't maybe.  (Haven't hardly been painting.  just shooting, mostly).  But I'll just burn through all I have here and then have a month or two to pull stuff together for the show.  (is that still happening?)

Alright.
Am I awake yet?

I don't think so.

No comments: