Saturday, July 23, 2016

Place



Because this is a dream
we float above the landscape

There are three mountains, three peaks, high, steep.
Two dark (one quite - so beautiful: that.  so stunning.  blueblack and vivid).
The third, after and below, there where our lives were lived so well (I show him, I show themI come back many times - showing)
We drift, holding hands or gliding near, high and over the mountains
Two dark (one quite! - so beautiful: so stunning.  that!  I still love it.) The third, after and below, far below, white and made of clouds.
There is a gentle coastline of a kind.
There where our lives were lived so well.
The waves still lap at the edges, there.

I don't know for sure that I'm not alive
but I know I was..  There!

Come see.
There are three mountains, three peaks, high, steep
Two dark (one quite - so beautiful: that.  so stunning.  Isn't it, still?) 
The third, after and below, there where our lives were lived so well
The third, after and below, far below white and made of clouds.
Listen!  to the waves! familiar, dear.

All we shared.

There where we lived.
Where we lived.

There.

No comments: