Friday, April 14, 2017

PAD 14- No I in TEAM


For today’s prompt, pick a popular saying and make that the title of your poem; then, write your poem. Some possible titles might include: “Blood Is Thicker Than Water,” “You Can’t Judge a Book By Its Cover,” “More Than You Can Shake a Stick At,” and so many others. Click here if you want more ideas.


There's No I in TEAM

There's no B in TEAM
We're all on our own.
There's no C in TEAM
I told ya so.
There's no G in TEAM
How about that?.
There's no I in TEAM
I can see that.
There's no K in TEAM
Alright?
There is no O in TEAM.
Surprise!
There is no P in TEAM.

Can you excuse me for a sec?

There is no R in TEAM.
You're on your own.
There is no U in TEAM
You're not in my life, either.
There's no Y in TEAM
No need to think about it.


No comments: