Sunday, July 20, 2008

cloudscape

the back of the moebius strip that got me from here to there and back again: looks like this, i think. home now. half way back around this giant world. i know i went though because i am seeing (amongst my persistent cloudscapes) dear new faces and their gazes. leila and her as darling boy, the singer - whose sweet and humble demeanor and soaring voice i can still see and hear (in my cloudy way), our mayor, our dimos, the community, met and unmet. how excellent: all of them singing. a nice way to end it (minus the brutal flying marathon that followed). have been fighting to stay awake till 8:30 after two solid days of travel. now i'll let myself drift though - floating back just above that many hundred mile shelf of clouds that was trembling with little kicks of lightning above the entire midwest.

envy those below - the flapping shutters, the sheets of rain, the smell of rain and dust. (flooding aside, of course)
very pretty here though.

bedtime.
over and out.

1 comment:

MoebiusTripper said...

I couldn't resist commenting on your "Mobius Strip" adventure...I say this because of my sci-fi mystery adventure novel: "TIME TRIP ON A MOEBIUS STRIP." In my novel I have a marine biologist ride a giant metal Moebius strip in a vehicle within a giant nautilus shell he had found on the beach where he lived as a child...He then enters another dimension where time is almost at a standstill where he then meets up with 16 lost famous people of history, as well as an angel (or goddess) which 14 of these people have see previously...You also mentioned "clouds" in your comments...Well it seems that these 16 lost people all arrived to this timeless dimension via a cloud: (the Cloud of the Eternal.)
If you want to read a sample page from my novel please go to my blog at: http://moebiustripper.blogspot.com
There you will also see many Moebius strips made into jewelry, furniture, and sculptures...