Thursday, November 13, 2008

इ ऍम बीइंग पुनिशेद.

ooh.what language is my title in and why??
i was writing: i am being punished.
because.....
not a week after leaving Cairo they discovered another pyramid 12 miles from our hotel!
and then this happened: a German stuck to a wall near the German Cultural Center in Cairo!!

so... i wrote, I am being punished, (i think by the oracle) for my not writing about our magnificent experiences, not a moment of which I wish to forget. hmm and now my title appears in arabic (?) - perhaps a curse for sneaking pictures in the tomb of Seti II. i hope that's the extent of it.

very strange
oh. speaking of which, here's the German fella at work:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm. doesn't appear in arabic here. oh well. that was kinda ccol

Unknown said...

okay now this is weird. MY comment says Jiayi. that's my bosses name - from my other school!

who goes there!
Seti, is that you?