Wednesday, April 29, 2009

poetry writing challenge - day 29

write a poem in which the title starts with the word 'never'


Never fall in love with technology

there are wires wrapped around my teeth
cords poking out of my sleeve
cables that tickle me
and trip me when I try to walk smoothly by

the male part and the female part
no longer have a compatible connection

the versions are different
this is upgraded, that not
the power cord lost
different systems
source unidentified

nothing reads me
syntax error
undefined error
error 16sFNB
can't play
missing information
connection not found

a technician will be with me in a moment
i am valued

please hold

me.
please hold




me.

2 comments:

Beilezebub said...

I'm glad my TV family is there to keep me company. I like their virtual hugs.

Beilezebub said...

Best of luck with the last day of poetry. No pressure though. I have enjoyed April immensely.