Saturday, March 27, 2010

lets do this fast then....

don't want to write all day (not on this anyway)
maybe just notes:

the giraffe, stolen from somewhere, by someone bad, baby giraffe languishing in my backyard.

and then the giant other dark animal, HUGE curved back, spine poking out. still breathing, also there. in the mud. not well. later in the dream it had rolled over and was a giant floppy eared rabbitdogthing.

(these perhaps from my FB post about the corporate giants who have less of a tax-deduction on their subsides and so are charging a billion dollars cuz they don't feel so good: les pauvres.) poor corporate giants. dunno.

also looking out under a drape covering my back door, seeing two sets of feet from my same student. how is that possible? then a giant black man sleeping there, covered in tattoos.

what's with the backyard??
my backyard or the national backyard?

okay. wow. have i lost it all?
all the doings on the avenue, jack-knifed trucks and the story of shiney, corrupt/corrupting breifcase-man who I told to 'fade away'

guess it worked. now it just sounds like fitfull processing of all the sleezy, scrappy unfit news that just keeps coming and coming.

ça suffit!
to the studio or the garden - what is the difference?

both! there's time!

Happy Saturday world.
another day to live!

I'm thrilled!

No comments: