Sunday, March 5, 2017

letters



The medium (is it liquid or air) is grey blue, blue grey.  There is a current, strong and churning, but not violently so - just active.  The bits within are light grey.  Many, many are tiny, tiny dots- indicating not shape, but beginning to.  Others are larger and are letters.  They almost all become grey letters, floating free.  I see the tiny bits become them by the tens or more, all these letters issuing out like blown pollen from these tiny swirling dots.  I can't believe my eyes or how far back I can see.  I am not asleep.  I absolutely am not but the credibility of what I'm seeing is total (if hard to describe). I don't think the letters form words. I look for them.  Maybe there, then gone. Some are not letters but simple symbols, swirling with the current.

It was a much more fantastic vision than I am able to describe.  It continued in its great swirling movement and variation for a very long time.

No comments: