Tuesday, January 1, 2008

a GOOD set!

the last posting and its reality aside, ah! what a lovely holiday season!!
my ears are ringin', my feet are hurtin', my soul's a dancin'.
the moon........ooh.
and those lovely ducks! the ugly ones almost MOST amazing- their little secret stripes of electric blue- and and all my great friends and funny family and all those groovy tunes on the radio and the moon, and those little girls, and the conversation and the lemon pies.
nothing about this world I don't love.
even the hard stuff.

as Stanley Kunitz (rest him) said, "I can hardly wait for tomorrow."

2 comments:

Bicycle!Bicycle! said...

Well Happy New Year! again!

Your nieces sure are adorable and you were a giddy auntie yesterday. Your joy sure showed yesterday. They are very lucky girls to have you.

May today's joy last for the rest of your days.

Laura Hohlwein said...

To you too, L.R.

I think it's going to be a good one....